What should I do if I am unhappy with any aspect of the service provided by Strongbox?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of Strongbox's service, please tell us so that we can try to fix the problem. You can tell us formally by completing the attached Complaint Form. 

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme, you can contact our Dispute Resolution Service (DRS) which is Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements.

You can contact FSCL at:

13th Floor, 45 Johnston Street, PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145

Telephone number: 04 472 3725 or 0800 347257

Email address:

Complaint Form is be available to download...
About our company
Enter a succinct description of your company here
Contact Us
Enter your company contact details here